Controller Ubiquiti UniFi Cloud Key GEN 2 UCK-G2
The UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 is an integrated hardware controller and self-contained application server designed to help you monitor and manage your UniFi network devices.
It features an eightâ€‘core processor with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB eMMC flash storage, and utilizes the latest version of the UniFi Controller with hybrid cloud technology.
The UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices on your network, and offers an ultra-low energy PoE replacement for a dedicated server or computer, leaving behind no digital footprint.
The Ubiquiti hybrid cloud configuration provides a secure, private SSO (Single Sign-On) to access all of your UniFi deployments from anywhere in the world.
With the Ubiquiti hybrid cloud, a third-party hosted cloud service is not required, so all of your personal data and network information remains local and secure the way it should be.
- CPU: APQ8053 / 2GB RAM, up to 32GB eMMC
- Management: UniFi App; UniFi Network Interface
- Configuration Interface: BlueTooth LE with Ubiquiti Mobile Applications
- Web browser
- Power Supply: Standard 802.3 af PoE, DC 5V 1A Powered
- Max. Power Consumption: 5W (PoE / Adapter)
- Enclosure: anodized aluminum
- Dimensions: 47 x 120 x 27 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- За вътрешен монтаж
- За бизнеса
- 1 Reset Button
- Power button
- UniFi App; UniFi Network Interface
- Cloud Controller
- 2 GB DDR
- до 32 GB eMMC
- 5 W
- (1) Power
- Standard 802.3 af PoE, DC 5V 1A Powered
- 5 W
- 0° ~ 35°
- 20% ~ 80 % без кондензация