Access point UBIQUITI UniFi UAP-AC-SHD
802.11AC Wave 2 MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology allows a Wave 2 AP to communicate with multiple clients at the same time - significantly increasing multi-user throughput and overall user experience.
MU-MIMO Assuming the same conditions, a Wave 2 AP provides up to 75% improvement* overall over a Wave 1 AP. This improvement increases wireless performance and/or serves more clients at the same performance level.
- 4x4 Spatial Streams At any single time, a Wave 2 AP can communicate with the following MU-MIMO clients:
- four 1x1 clients
- two 2x2 clients
- one 2x2 client and two 1x1 clients
- one 3x3 client and one 1x1 client
- A 4x4 Wave 2 AP delivers up to 33% greater performance than a Wave 1 AP that is 3x3 in both radio bands.
The UniFi AC SHD AP delivers unprecedented wireless awareness and security, including tools for real-time spectrum monitoring, airtime utilization analytics, and intrusion detection/prevention.
Dedicated Spectral Security Radio: Using a persistent spectral scan, the UniFi AC SHD AP constantly monitors the RF environment to check for both potential malicious activity and the best channel for network performance.
The dedicated security radio allows the UniFi AC SHD AP to scan for security threats, such as malicious frames and rogue access points, while maintaining throughput for client devices.
At the same time, UniFi, in conjunction with the UniFi AC SHD AP, analyzes and displays the wireless spectrum and airtime utilization to allow the network admin to have unprecedented real-time visibility into the spectral and protocol usage in the network.
The UniFi AC SHD AP's dedicated security radio provides persistent threat management to act as a Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) and Wireless Intrusion Detection System (WIDS). Such a dedicated radio affords frequency agility - meaning all available Wi-Fi channels are monitored constantly for threats - not just the channels the AP is using.
Spectrum and Wi-Fi Packet Analysis: The airView® tool offers real-time visibility into your RF spectrum. Because it uses the dedicated security radio, it analyzes all of your available RF channels without affecting performance or disrupting client activity.
The airTime tool visualizes and analyzes how the APs use channels in real time.
The breakdown is by frame type, clients, neighboring APs, protocols, and interference.
Spectrum view and Wi-Fi packet analysis can be done simultaneously, without affecting stations, for a total view of the RF environment and channel utilization.
- 2x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Concurrent Clients 1000+
- Reset button
- Power method: 802.3at PoE+
- Power Supply: UniFi Switch (PoE)
- Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC
- Max. Power Consumption: 20W
- Radios: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Antennas: Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- BSSID Up to 8 per Radio
- Supported: airTime, airView, WIPS
- За външен монтаж
- За вътрешен монтаж
- За бизнеса
- (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- 1 Reset Button
- Concurrent Clients: 1000+
- Guest Traffic Isolation
- Management VLAN
- Wall Mount Access Point
- Outdoor Access Point
- Ceiling Mount Access Point
- 2.4GHz:Up to 800Mpbs
- 5GHz:Up to 1733Mbps
- 6 dBi
- (2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity @ 2.4 GHz
- (2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity @ 5GHz
- 2.4 GHz: 6-25 dBm
- 5 GHz: 6-25 dBm
- Advanced QoS- Per-User Rate Limiting
- WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
- UniFi Switch